A year has come and gone since my first blog. Yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday and it was snowy and cold. The our neighbor across the street has the nativity up. However, I now understand the use of it, quite ingenious really. It transforms seasonally, becoming a cool old wrought iron bed frame flower bed in the spring and summer. I don't remember fall, I'll have to pay attention. No dogs this year. No football game either. But I did find a killer deal on a Macy's hand bag, Super Bowl Sunday only. Hmmm...maybe it paid not to watch the game.
By the way, we have the best bus system ever. Public transportation here rocks. For only $1, they pick you up at your door and drop you off at your destination. And it happens all in the shake of a lambs tail, and after living rural life I know what that really means--its like faster than saying in the shake of a lambs tail. Maybe the saying should be "faster than you can say in the shake of a lambs tail."
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment